Patients with a number of oral health needs can benefit from full mouth reconstruction performed at Dr. Gerald Lande's Carmel practice. Full mouth reconstruction is a comprehensive treatment plan for complex oral health cases. By combining several restorative treatments, he can fully restore your oral health. Whether you are missing teeth, experiencing advanced dental decay, or have structurally compromised teeth, we can create a plan just for you. Contact Lande Cosmetic, Implant, and Family Dentistry today to learn more about how full mouth reconstruction can benefit you.
Your Personal Consultation
Because no two full mouth reconstruction procedures are the same, your consultation is a vital part of the process. Dr. Lande will carefully examine your teeth and jawbone, take digital x-rays, and discuss your goals. Together you will determine the right restorative treatments for you.
The Full Mouth Reconstruction Process
Because full mouth reconstructions are lengthy treatments, they typically take place in stages. Treatment usually consists of two or more of the following procedures:
- Crowns: Tooth-shaped caps fit over damaged teeth to provide support and a natural appearance. For maximum convenience, we proudly offer same-day crowns, fabricated with CEREC® (Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramic) technology.
- Fillings: Dr. Lande can place a filling to provide support following cavity treatment.
- Inlays and Onlays: If your treated tooth requires more support than a filling can provide, but a crown would be excessive, an inlay or onlay may be recommended. These custom-crafted restorations fit the chewing surfaces or sides of your molars.
- Bridges: Bridges fill a gap left by missing teeth. Dr. Lande provides traditional bridges, which are held in place by adjacent dental crowns, as well as implant-supported restorations.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are titanium posts surgically placed in the jaw, providing the best support for dentures and crowns.
- Dentures: We offer implant-supported dentures that allow you to speak, smile, and chew without worrying that your restorations will slip out of place.
- Bone Grafting: If you have waited to address missing teeth, and you have experienced some jaw bone atrophy, a bone graft can restore lost tooth mass, making you a candidate for dental implants.
Candidates for Full Mouth Reconstruction
Thanks to advanced dental technology, a full mouth reconstruction can restore virtually any smile. If you are suffering with a compromised smile, you may feel that restoration is hopeless. However, we excel in helping patients with extensive dental health issues to fully restore their smiles and experience all the benefits of a healthy smile.
Results and Benefits
Full mouth reconstruction can provide life-changing benefits:
- By replacing missing teeth and restoring damaged teeth, Dr. Lande can help you feel more confident.
- A full mouth reconstruction can restore your ability to eat and speak normally.
- By replacing missing teeth, you can prevent surrounding teeth from shifting out of position.
- Restoring your bite can also help prevent serious conditions such as bruxism or temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorder.
Schedule Your Consultation
You do not have to suffer any longer with a compromised smile. Book an appointment at Lande Cosmetic, Implant, and Family Dentistry today.